Both our Kent and Coquihalla Clinics offer full scale veterinary care! We design our schedule to allow our team to have the time to perform full, routine wellness exams, discuss and determine the best vaccination and parasite protocols for your animals, that take their lifestyle into account.
- Both clinics have in-house laboratory abilities, including in-house blood work machines, cytology, fecal analysis and more.
- Each facility has state of the art digital x-ray machines, dental x-rays and ultrasound capabilities to help us diagnose and assess your animal as best as possible.
- We perform routine elective procedures (spays and neuters), soft tissue surgery, full dental cleanings and extractions, emergency procedures and some orthopedic surgeries.
- If your pet is in need of a diet or nutrition consult, we offer one-on-one consultation and complimentary weight loss programs.
- We also interface closely with referral and speciality clinics in the valley for cases and procedures when required.
Book an appointment at one of our locations.
If you are calling about an after hours emergency, we recommend that you call:
- The Animal Emergency Clinic of the Fraser Valley in Langley (open 24hrs/day, 365 days/year) at 604-514-1711
- Boundary Bay Veterinary Specialty Hospital (open 24hrs/7 days, 365 days/year) at 604-514-8383 .